Gold Coast Pool Construction LawsCozy Pools
Simplifying the Compliance Pool Construction Process
Cozy Pools offer our concrete pool building services to residents living in Southern Brisbane the Gold Coast and Northern NSW. When you embark on a major undertaking such as the construction of a pool you need to be fully aware of council regulations which govern the construction process, including issuing of permits and permission.
Following we are going to give you an idea of the compliance pool construction requirements from the Gold Coast City Council. Do not fear though, as experienced pool builders in the local area with many years of experience Cozy Pools are familiar with all the regulations and compliance pool construction providing comprehensive assistance during the submission stage and throughout the construction period.
GOLD COAST CITY COUNCIL – Local Law No. 31 (Swimming Pools)
- Approval Required
- Siting and Safety
- Minimum Requirements
- Water Tightness
- Lining of Swimming Pool
- Removal of Extraneous Matter
- Approved Equipment
- Water Supply
- Water Clarity Test
- Filling and Emptying Swimming Pool
- Dressing, Ablutionary and Sanitary Accommodation
- Application for Registration
- Lifesaving Notices
- Application Fees and Charges and permit Fees
- Outdoor Swimming Pools on Land Other than Residential Land Must be Fenced
- Application for Exemption from Fencing
- Revocation of Decisions
- Advice as to Compliance
- Access to Outdoor Swimming Pools Must be Kept Secure
- Prescribed Standards for Fencing
As you can see the list of regulations and compliance pool construction is exhaustive and seems a little overwhelming, however by engaging a professional concrete pool construction professional such as Cozy Pools this daunting process suddenly becomes very simplified and easy to manage.
Engage a Pool Builder
To simplify your concrete pool construction process contact the local experts at Cozy Pools!