One of the swimming pool designs could be yours! Call 07 5631 9810 today to discuss your new swimming pool requirements.
PIECE TOGETHER YOUR POOL IDEAS
When it comes to designing your concrete swimming pool a great starting pointing is looking at different swimming pool images. Look at key elements you like and start piecing together your catalogue of design ideas. For example, you might like a waterline tile on one pool, and the coping tiles on another. We can bring all your thoughts together in crafting that perfect pool design. However, don’t worry if you don’t know where to start as our team can provide you with some design inspiration.
SWIMMING POOL DESIGN ELEMENTS TO CONSIDER
As the most leading pool builders Gold Coast has on offer we want to ensure you can make the most informed decision about every aspect of your concrete pool. Listed below are some of the items you should consider.
- Tiles (Coping, Waterline, Interior, Steps, Surrounds)
- How to you want your pool interior to look and feel? (Pebblecrete, Tiles)
- What type of filter do you prefer? Sand Filter or cartridge Filter?
- Do you require a salt water pool or mineral pool?
- Are you considering a water feature as a statement piece?
- What type of pool fencing will you choose? Aluminium or glass?
- What is the concept design of your new pool? Infinity edge, above ground, plunge style, or perhaps a simple rectangular pool?
- How will you tie in your pool to the surrounding landscape or entertainment area?