Wow! Check out this beautiful 7 × 4 concrete swimming pool in Reedy Creek on the Gold Coast. It’s an inviting pool and landscaped area with the perfect balance in tones! We helped this homeowner achieve what looked almost impossible on what was a sloping backyard with lots of unusable space.
Swimming Pool Features
With a depth of 1 to 1.7 meters deep, this swimming pool in Reedy Creek makes for a great space with adjoining entertainment area. Below are some of the features and inclusions.
- Silver travertine coping tiles with matching hide skimmer lid
- Silver travertine surround tiles
- Nordic stone mosaic tiles
- Spa Electrics pool lighting
- Purapool Oxygen Minerale for a mineral pool swimming experience
- Glass media filter
- Energy efficient pool pump
- Combination of black aluminium and frameless glass pool fencing
The Benefits of a Mineral Pool
This Reedy Creek homeowner opted for a mineral swimming pool (Purapool’s Oxygen Minerale) thanks to the packed health benefits.
Swimming in a mineral pool is a great way to improve your physical and mental health. The minerals present in the water can help reduce inflammation, improve circulation, and relieve stress. Additionally, the buoyancy of the water can help reduce joint and muscle pain while providing a low-impact form of exercise. Not only that, but swimming in mineral pools can also help boost your immune system and provide other benefits such as improved skin tone and better sleep.